Information for Parents
Information for Parents
This page is dedicated to provide information to parents! Please contact Janell Archuleta with suggestions for the page!
CCSD #1 Special Education Staff
District Office Staff
Patty Bonnette, Special Services Director
Janell Archuleta, Special Services Assistant Director
Jan Bauman- K-5/Preschool
Robin Brown- 6-12
Contracted Services with Hello Foundation: Wendy Gunter and Sarah Blanchard
Contracted Services with Platte River Therapy: Carla Johnson, Sarah Johansson and Bridget Garlington
Contracted Services with Kelly Moninger
Rawlins Elementary School
Rawlins Middle School-328-9205
Rawlins High School-328-9280
Sherri (Lynn) Conway
Sinclair Elementary-328-9293 & Cooperative High School-328-9250
Little Snake River Valley School-383-2185
If you are interested in having your child participate in Special Olympics or if you are willing to volunteer or coach a Special Olympics team please constant Patty Bonnette for more information!
Inspiring excellence-Every child, every day
Educating today's students for tomorrow's opportunities
- All students deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- All students can learn and will be supported in becoming lifelong learners.
- Special Education is a safe, non-threatening service.
- A full continuum of services is vital to meet individual unique student needs.
- Students should be placed on the continuum of services where they will have the best opportunity to succeed.
- Collaborations between all stakeholders will result in placements that meet individual student needs and create opportunities for success.
- IEP teams stove to develop educational plans that are unique to each individual student and remain flexible with teaching techniques, interventions strategies, and best practice.
- Special Education Guide
A great site for parents and educators! Clearly explains many special education initiatives and processes.
- Nat'l Association of Parents with Children in Special Education
- US Dept of Education Disabilities Information
- Parent Information Center
- Uplift WY
- Special Olympics Homepage
- Help for parents of children with sensory issues
- Chewigem website
This is a site that sells some chewable jewelry to replace inappropriate chewing of shirt collars, bedding, sleeves, etc.
- Lions Club Vision Camp
This link has information on the Allen H. Stewart Lions Club Camp for students with visual impairments.