Carbon1 Stakeholders please cast your nomination for 2017 CRYSTAL APPLE Awards
CARBON1 Crystal Apple Awards made possible by:
Crystal Apple Nomination Criteria
The nominee exhibits the following characteristics:
- Creates a love of learning students of all abilities and backgrounds.
- Stimulates though and provokes student dialogue.
- Challenges students to achieve high standards.
- Understands the needs of students individually, collectively, and meets those needs with determination, enthusiasm and imagination. Involves families in the educational process.
- Based on the nomination criteria, candidates may be nominated for the Crystal Apple Award by colleagues, students, and/or community members. Deadline to submit a nomination is: Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
- Nominations must be forwarded to and signed by the school principal for advancement to the selection process (signature obtained on “Part 2” of the nomination form).
- The Selection Committee reviews the nominations and qualifies them for the selection process.
- At least one candidate from each school will be chosen.