Invitation to bid on Carbon1 Student Built House - 821 E. Kendrick, Rawlins, WY 82301
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Trustees, Carbon County School District Number #1, of Rawlins, Wyoming, will receive sealed bids for purchase of new house (approx. 1950 sq ft) and property located at 821 E. Kendrick, Rawlins, WY 82301. Reserve bid of $220,000 on property. Open house Thursday October 13, 4:00 to 7:00 PM. Sold “AS IS” with no warranty.
SEALED BIDS WITH DEPOSIT WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL 2:00 P.M., Friday, October 21, 2016 in the Business Office, Carbon County School District Number One, 615 Rodeo, Rawlins, Wyoming 82301.
Copies of the Bidding Documents may be obtained from Carbon County School District #1 Business Office, at the address below or at www.crb1.net under the About our District, Central Administration / Business Office tab. Contact Business Office 307-328-9229 for access for inspections.
Dated this 23th day of September, 2016
By: Board of Trustees
Carbon County School District Number One
615 Rodeo Street
Rawlins, Wyoming 82301
Publication Dates: October 5, and October 12, 2016 Rawlins Daily Times________
October 5, and October 12, 2016 Casper Star-Tribune________
Subject: Real Estate and Improvements more commonly known as the residential house and property located at 821 E. Kendrick, Rawlins, WY 82301
Due Date: Bids are due 2:00 PM October 21, 2016 at the
Business Office of Carbon County School District #1, 615 Rodeo, Rawlins, WY 82301; Attn. David Horner
Seller: Carbon County School District # 1
Rawlins, WY 82301
Bidder Information: _______________________________
Amount of Bid: $_______________________________
Terms of Bid: By submitting this Bid and executing below, I understand and agree as follows:
- The District has a minimum reserve bid of $220,000.
- The District reserves the right to waive irregularities and informalities in the offer or reject any or all offers without further obligation and/or to accept any offer deemed in the best interest of Carbon County School District #1 in its complete and sole discretion.
- The CCSD#1 Board of Trustees must accept my offer in order to form a binding real estate purchase agreement with the District. As a result, my bid is valid and open for 60 days.
- I also agree to execute the necessary contractual documents and close on the purchase of the property as soon as documents can be created after the board provides approval; specifically, I will close within 60 days after the purchase has been approved by the Board of Trustees.
- The property is being sold “as is” and “where is” with no warranties of any kind or nature. I have done all inspections or other due diligence to accept the property “as is” with no warranties.
- Enclosed with my Bid is a Cashier’s Check for $5000.00 or a Bank Letter of Guarantee to provide a Cashier’s Check within 24 hours of acceptance of my bid. (Checks should be made out to Carbon County School District #1.), and that these funds will be applied to the purchase price of the property if my bid is accepted.
- However, I understand and agree that this bid deposit is non-refundable should I fail to adhere to the terms and conditions set forth herein such as failure to close on the purchase of the property as set forth above.
Bidder Signature: ___________________ Bidder Signature: ___________________
Notary: State of __________________ County of ______________________
On_________________, 2016 _______________________ and________________________
personally appeared before me, I certify he/she to be the signer of the above instrument, and he/she acknowledged that he/she signed it.
______________________________________ My commission expires__________ Notary Public