Educating today’s students for tomorrow’s opportunities.
Educar a los estudiantes de hoy para oportunidades de mañana
Inspiring excellence - every child, every day.
Inspirando excelencia - cada niño, cada día.
Key components of Rawlins Middle School are:
- Guaranteed and viable curriculum aligned to Wyoming content standards
- Content area teams focused on student achievement
- Culture of respect and excellence
- Unwavering belief in the ability of all students to succeed
- Collaborative leadership
- Inclusive atmosphere
- Educators who value and are prepared to work with this age group
- Parent and community partnerships.
Mission Statement: Learning Through Cooperation
Vision Statement: Quality Learning for All
1. All Students will improve their reading comprehention skills.
2. All students will improve their writing skills.
3. All students will improve their math problem solving skills.
4. All students will improve their respect towards themselves and others.
GO OUTLAWS, RATTLERS, COLTS, COUGARS & MUSTANGS
Witness the Winning
The District Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday 7:30 am - 3:30 pm